Cotton Candy


As a patriotic Englishwoman, I am always keen to get out in those rare days of sun...however, when you live in Brighton, there's a little something you have to look out for...and it's called the sea breeze. The breeze of striking cold which left me reminscent of that bit in Frozen where Anna falls in a lake and walks about muttering "Cold cold cold cold cold cold cold". 

But I'm telling you now, it was so worth it. 


Colour co-ordination, yo!

I have to also admit that I am guilty of dragging my boyfriend for miles along Brighton and Hove seafront in order to find the 'perfect pink and white striped beach hut'. Of course, it had to be at the very end. 

I parked myself out front of 'The Little Beach Hut of Dreams' (which I've been meaning to apply to use!) and forced him to take photos of me. Hands up if you've made your loved ones do this...just me? Anyone? 




Remember my love of blazers? It's continued, and now I need them in all the colours. Luckily, I can always count on Miss Selfridge to never let me down. I'm not joking when I say I think they can read my mind. Every time I've looked for something, I've entered their shop and it's been sitting there. It's a fashion miracle. 


Blazer - Miss Selfridge || White Tee - Uniqlo

I've decided to start going for more classic pieces for my wardrobe, as opposed to buying many random things that I'll eventually grow out of. The one thing I adore about this outfit is that I can wear each of the components with loads of other things in my wardrobe. Especially the white t-shirt. I purchased this one from Uniqlo, and the quality is absolutely fantastic. I bought one in black and one in white and I tell you what, it's the best £20 I've ever spent. 


You can never go wrong with a pair of nude heels. I was left heartbroken when the strap on my old nude heels broke, so I've been on the hunt for a pair which are just as comfy and just as gorgeous. I think these fit the bill. Yes, they are identical to the black ones I own in a different colour. But again...versatile *waves hands to distract you from my spending habits*. 



Shoes - Miss Selfridge


I also purchased a pair of high waisted white jeans which I absolutely love. I'm a huge fan of the ripped knee. 



White Jeans - Miss Selfridge || Earrings - Miss Selfridge (old)



Despite the wind, we had the most wonderful day in Brighton. We visited Pets At Home and oooed and aaahed at all the fluffy bunnies and sleepy chinchillas, before discovering the most fantastic new restaurant in Brighton. I must tell you about it, but I'll save that for later...



0 comments