The Fairy Tale Tag


Aloha internet! The lovely Danielle from Underland to Wonderland clearly is the best judge of character, as she tagged me to take part in 'The Fairytale Tag'! My obsession with Disney and Fairy Tales sort of come hand in hand so I am extremely excited to take part!

Snow White - Do you consider yourself beautiful?

Like anybody, I'll sometimes wake up and feel absolutely rubbish. My skin will be blotchy and I'll have spots that just won't cover up. Most of the time, my hair lays flat and I can't get any volume in it. But there are also days when I do feel beautiful. These days usually consist of lots of effort on my appearance (which happens very rarely). 


Sleeping Beauty - How many hours do you sleep at night?

My optimum amount of sleep ranges from 8-9 hours, which if I get, means I'll wake up happily. Any less than seven and I get a little cranky.

Cinderella - Do you have a curfew?

I live with my boyfriend now, so no. But I never even had one when I lived with my parents as far as I can recall. I think they knew I'd always come home at a reasonable time.

Rapunzel - Do you love being outside?

Only when it's sunny and warm! If it's Winter I absolutely loathe going outside, but once the Summer comes around I'm out all the time to make the most of it. I love Summer clothes and when the flowers are in full bloom!


Red Riding Hood - Do you trust strangers easily?

Not at all. I don't trust anyone except my parents. 

Beauty and the Beast - What makes someone beautiful in your eyes?

Honesty, kindness, respect for the environment and those around them, being classy and never rude. But most of all, having a good soul. A girl at my old job was once saying how she thought she was ugly and wished she looked like another girl who worked there. She was speaking about this as I walked in the room and I told her, "You are beautiful. Someone could be as stereotypically "beautiful" as you can imagine, but it's what's on the inside that counts. She could have an ugly heart." The girl said thank you, but later went on to make my life pretty rubbish...see above question. 

The Little Mermaid - What would you sacrifice for love?

Nearly anything. I have sacrificed a lot for love in the past, so I can say from experience that I would go pretty far. 


The Frog Prince - What do you find disgusting?

Disrespectful people and drivers. People who are ignorant of others around them and only think about themselves. 

Jack and the Beanstalk - What plants do you have?

I have two hanging baskets which have an assortment of pretty flowers that I don't know the names of. I also tend to have a jug of flowers in the kitchen, but I have no garden so that's about it.

Puss in Boots - Do you have pets? If not, do you want them?

I don't have any. I would love a cat, a little dog or a lop eared house bunny to keep me company when my boyfriend's not around. But being a student, they're very expensive and I wouldn't want one if I didn't have the time to take care of it.

Pinocchio - What is your biggest wish?

Health and happiness.

Peter Pan - What is your mental age?

I'd say around six. I love Disney movies and kids cartoons and I'd much rather stay in than go out. I'm also very immature, as is my boyfriend, so we're pretty much perfect for each other. Two kids :)

The Snow Queen - Who is your best friend and what would you do for him/her?

My boyfriend. I'd do anything for him (except maybe clean up his vomit. There is a line).

The Princess & the Pea - Are you sensitive?

Yes, both physically and emotionally.


The Brave Little Tailor - Do you consider yourself brave?

Compared to how I used to be I think I've grown a lot braver. I could barely talk to strangers when I was sixteen and now I can talk to people all the time because of my job. I'm also heading to the Cosmopolitan Blogger's Masterclass next week; something I would never have signed up for last year. I also got on a bus on my own for the first time last month. It may sound silly but for me it was a big step in coming out of my shell.  

I hope you enjoyed this cute little tag. I tag;

Allie from Living Life in Docs
Emma from CheekySmiles101
Sophie from Pretty & Polished
Jess from GirlyCopyright
Lubka from The Blog of One Balgarka
Belle from Part of Belle's World

I also tag anyone else who wants to do it! Can't be excluding fellow Fairy Tale Fans! If you do post it, send me a link in the comments and I will check it out!


Bloglovin ~ Twitter ~ Pinterest ~ Instagram ~ Tumblr

0 comments