Beautiful Bargain Body Butters

Two words you never think will match side by side; beautiful and bargain. But the product I'm reviewing today has both these qualities and I am thrilled that I stumbled across such a well hidden secret!

I'm talking about the NSPA Fruit Extracts Body Butters!



These babies only set me back £2 a pop at Asda in their current Health and Beauty event. I started with one...which became two...and then maybe I bought one more but how can you blame me? They're normally priced at £3 each which is still a complete bargain for a product as nice as this one.



I spent some (maybe a little too much) time picking out the scents I wanted to try and eventually went with peach, mango and shea butter. All three have amazing scents which I love, but if these fruity fragrances don't take your fancy then they also have coconut, passion fruit, pink grapefruit, vanilla and raspberry. 

They come in these adorably packaged tubs. I have to admit that I was immediately drawn to them because of the packaging. It reminded me of The Body Shop, which is what I thought they were originally. 



I've used all three and I have to say I think my original choice, peach, is my favourite. I usually cover myself in one of them after getting out of the shower. They are so thick and creamy but dissolve quite quickly into my skin, leaving behind a gloriously fruity smell and super soft skin. After I've wrapped myself up in pyjamas and gone to sleep, I find the scent is still going strong even until morning.



I'm not sure how long they will last though, as I use quite a bit on myself. But considering I bought three I probably won't have to buy body butter for quite a while. 

I would highly recommend these. For the price and the quality how could you not?! 

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! If your body butter just isn't enough, they also do the same scents in shower gels, scrubs and body mists. 

So why are you still reading this post?! Get your fabulous bottoms down to Asda while they're still £2. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments

  1. Ooh the peach sounds amazing, such an amazing price too!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I've never tried these body butters before, but I'm curious now :)

    Lu,
    www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I love them so much at the moment! :D x

      Delete